Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Beginning, The Premise, The Hope....

At a party a while back, I was telling a new-found friend about how I had reconciled with my husband, who I have been seperated from for 2 years. We got into a conversation about love and what a physically healthy, spiritually uplifting, and just fundamental aspect of life it is.
So, the next day I am taking a walk and I see a jogger on a trail. He is on a main trail and I am kind of on a little trail off to the side and I start thinking to myself " I love you jogger-man" while trying to generate as much love as I could for this stranger. Almost instantly, the jogger turned around and came down the trail that I was on.
 Did my love meditation magnitize this jogger? Did my feeling good from generating love for this jogger cause him to get a 'love contact high' by proximity?
I intend to use this blog to document my experiences that happen in conjunction with my love meditations ( like the one mentioned above). Not only will I benefit from summoning love so often, maybe I can prove that circumstances will actually aid you when you have love in your heart. ( Isn't that a song?)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the love meditation experiment!

    I used to do something like this when I was stuck in traffic. It's so tempting to be angry and frustrated with the zillions of other drivers, it helps to think "what if all of these people were in my family, and we were all driving to a reunion together?" Like, we're all so happy to see each other at the reunion, we're driving like idiots to get there as soon as possible.

    It helped.

    ReplyDelete